Video is an essential in Golf Instruction. The power of seeing ones swing immediately and first hand is a powerful tool that assists both the instructor and student. All of our Golf Lessons and Golf Practice sessions utilize video analysis. NorCal Golf Academy uses the K-Video analysis system, which allows the student to see their swing from two different angles. This program has some very powerful features which are listed below.
- Play, pause and forward frame by frame to pin point swing positions.
- Draw lines, circles, angles etc to highlight certain body positions and movements.
- Overlay tool to compare positions e.g. address position to impact position.
- Split screen to compare swing against top professionals.
- Compare side by side student’s old swing against new and improved swing.